Courgette pasta with Kalettes®
• 300g Kalettes®
• 2 Italian/Tuscan sausages, cun into pieces
• 2 gloves garlic, chopped finely
• 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 2 courgettes
• 30g grated Parmesan cheese + extra for garnish if desired
Warm a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausage pieces and fry for around 10-12 minutes or until cooked. In the meantime wash the zucchini and slice into spaghetti strands using a julienne peeler or spirelli slicer. Remove the sausages (perhaps using a skimmer) and set them aside.
Then add the garlic, onion, pepper flakes, olive oil and Kalettes® to the same pan. Stir-fry the mixture for around 2-3 minutes or until the Kalettes® are almost cooked.
Add the spaghetti strands and stir-fry the mixture for another 2-3 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese and the sausage and mix everything thoroughly until the cheese melts. Garnish the plates with extra Parmesan if desired.